At Creative Garden Early Learning Centre Holroyd in Parramatta we promote early childhood education for every child. Our partnership with children and families at the service builds respectful and reciprocal relationships which enable each child to actively participate in learning. We provide experiences that build on the children’s interests, whereby the children learn through stimulating and educational experiences.
Creative Garden Early Learning Holroyd provides care and education for children aged zero to six years and is open from 7:00am and 6.00pm weekdays. All meals including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and other meals are prepared with fresh market ingredients and nappies are provided for your convenience.
Educators at Creative Garden Early Learning Centre Holroyd build strong relationships with children, their families and the wider community to enable each child and their family to feel a sense of security and belonging.
In relation to children we believe:
- Children are capable and resourceful learners who are active contributors to their own learning
- Children need to be valued as individuals, within the context of their family and their community
- Children can develop confidence and positive self-esteem through a supportive and secure environment
- Implement a play based child-centred program based upon the principles outlined in the NSW curriculum framework and the National Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) – ‘Belonging, Being & Becoming’
- Strive to empower children, by using their thoughts and ideas to develop the program
- Promote each child’s confidence and positive self-worth through a range of provisions, experiences and opportunities that build upon their understandings, skills, values and sensitivities and promote success
- Implement an inclusive approach to positively support children’s growth of identity, self-esteem and critical thinking
- Encourage each child to reach their full potential in accordance with their individual ability
Creative Garden Early Learning Centre Holroyd has proudly received an Exceeding rating under the National Quality Standards!
The National Quality Standard encompasses the 7 key quality areas that are important for children’s learning and development.
Our childcare centre proudly offers a kindergarten / preschool program to ensure your child is supported for their transition to school every step of the way. With a focus on language, literacy, numeracy, social skills and more your child will become school ready.