Let us help you with the juggle of planning school holiday care!
A number of our centres provide holiday and vacation care for school aged children. We offer affordable, convenient programs that support children’s learning through having fun and being engaged with a range of experiences with their friends.
This allows children to unwind, spend time with friends and take a break, while you focus on work, study and all demands of home life. With meals and longer hours on offer, we aim to make life easier for busy parents.
For kindergarten and preschool-aged children heading off to primary school in Term 1, it’s also a wonderful opportunity for them to spend more time with friends before leaping into their next phase of learning.
Our programs are designed using the School Age Care Framework in Australia and enable all children to experience meaningful and joyful learning to enrich their childhood.
Our school holiday and vacation care programs offer:
- Age-appropriate activities for school-aged children (aged 5 – 12 years).
- Daily variety with a focus on fun and learning.
- Indoor and outdoor play.
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off hours for working parents.
- Delicious meals provided at most of our centres.
- Affordable daily or weekly fees – our fees are also eligible for child care subsidy payments.
- Easy-to-book casual days for convenience and peace of mind for busy parents
- Free* access to ParentTV for parents, an online streaming service with a collection of videos from a range of experts about how children develop and learn from birth through to the teenage years, for the duration of your child’s time with us.