Paper plates + water colours + googly eyes + a little imagination = a colourful afternoon craft activity! The possibilities are endless with this month’s craft, but our favourite in the colour changing chameleon!
- Paper plates
- Water colour paints
- Googly eyes
- Paint brushes
- Scissors or craft knife
- Paper fasteners
- Take one paper plate and paint it as many colours and patterns as you like. Let your creativity fly!
- On another plate, take your pencil and draw a chameleon shape. With your scissors or craft knife, cut out the chameleon. We left a tab so that a googly eye can be attached.
- Glue the back of the googly eye and stick it to the tab.
- Place the plate with the chameleon cut out on top of the painted plate. Then take a paper fastener and fasten the plates together.
- Now spin the top plate and watch your new friend change colours and patterns!