Planting a love of learning at Creative Garden POINT COOK
Our long day care and early learning centre offers child care in Point Cook in a modern setting for families living or commuting through Point Cook, Hoppers Crossing, Melbourne and Seabrook.
We know how busy the daily routine can be for our families, so we aim to provide a stress-free all inclusive early learning experience to make your life easier. From healthy meals to nappies and wipes – our fees are all inclusive.
Our centre is located in the Saltwater Community just off Point Cook Road. A bus stop is conveniently located beside the centre and Mary of the Cross Catholic Primary School at the end of Brookdale Road.
See how we’re planting a love of learning at Creative Garden Early Learning Centre Point Cook. Get in touch with our Family Support Specialist team today on 1800 517 075 or book a tour to see what we have to offer.
Why you’ll love Creative Garden Point Cook
|Healthy, fresh made meals||Convenient public transport|
|Spacious outdoor areas||Nappies and wipes included|
|Kindergarten Program||Parent Communication app|
- Qualified educator team who are passionate about developing a great relationship with your family to ensure your child’s learning experience is personalised to their individual needs.
- A holistic play-based curriculum guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from nursery through to kindergarten.
- Spacious outdoor play areas featuring a large yard and play equipment for children to learn through play.
- Fees are inclusive of nappies and freshly made meals.
- Café adjoining our kitchen serving nutritious meals made fresh daily by our centre chef.
- A kindergarten program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher. The curriculum will assist to prepare your child socially and emotionally for their transition to primary school.
- Receive regular photos, videos, learning observations and updates via our parent communication app so you will never miss a moment of your child’s learning and development.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Contact our Family Support Specialist team on 1800 517 075 today or book a tour at your convenience to meet our Creative Garden Early Learning Centre Point Cook team and find out more about us.
Meet our Centre Manager – Michelle Vegter
I have worked in the Early Childhood Education and Care sector since 2004. I hold a Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Early Childhood Education.
My favourite aspect of working at Creative Garden is meeting new families and building relationships with them and their beautiful children. I enjoy watching every child grow and learn within our environment.
One of my favourite education quotes is: Our image of the child is rich in potential, strong, powerful, competent and most of all, connected to adults and other children” – Loris Malaguzzi. I am very proud of our service and welcome all diverse cultures to come and visit us at any time.
Book a tour today to see how we’re planting a love of learning at Creative Garden Early Learning Centre Point Cook.
Rooms and Facilities
Creative Garden Point Cook provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms (6 weeks – 2 years) provide:
- A homely, safe and secure environment for children.
- Highly qualified and dedicated educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day.
Our Toddler rooms (2 – 3 years) provides:
- Play-cased activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The ongoing development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms (3 – 5 years) provide:
- A Kindergarten program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning placing children at the forefront of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- A transition-to-school program.
See how we plant a love of learning at Creative Garden Point Cook. Book a tour today to see everything our centre and team has to offer.