Planting a love of learning at Creative Garden Pakenham
Our early learning and long day care centre offers child care in Pakenham in a modern setting that is great for families living or commuting through Pakenham or nearby suburbs Officer, Beaconsfield, Officer South and Clyde North.
Our purpose built childcare centre is centrally located in Pakenham right next to Woolworths Lakeside, a short drive to Arena Shopping Centre and just 250m down the road from Cardinia Road Station.
We understand how busy life can be for our families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early education experience to make your life easier. From nutritious meals made fresh daily by our centre chef, Happy Feet music and dance program and nappies – this is all included in the daily fee.
See how we plant a love of learning at Creative Garden Pakenham. Book a tour today to see everything our childcare centre and team has to offer.
Why you’ll love Creative Garden Pakenham
|Outdoor play area||Healthy, fresh made meals|
|Convenient hours 6:30am – 6:30pm||Kindergarten program|
|Fees inclusive: nappies, wipes, meals||Daily updates to your phone|
- Qualified educator team who are passionate about developing a great relationship with your family to ensure your child’s learning experience is personalised to their individual needs.
- A holistic play-based curriculum guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from nursery through to kindergarten.
- Open outdoor play areas featuring a large yard, vegetable garden and play equipment for children to learn through play.
- Fees are inclusive of nappies, wipes, bedding and freshly made meals.
- Healthy and nutritious meals are prepared daily by our centre chef. We cater to all dietary requirements.
- A kindergarten program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher. The curriculum will assist to prepare your child socially and emotionally for their transition to primary school.
- Daily photos and updates are provided on our app so you will never miss a moment of your child’s learning and development.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- Specialised programs for all ages including Happy Feet music and dance which encourages expression, social interaction and fitness with a different theme each week. We also provide Auslan classes where children learn how to communicate using sign language of the deaf community in Australia.
- Our educators and children explore our local community with excursions to nearby shops, train station and parks.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- A sustainability program that teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
Phone our Family Support Specialist team or drop into our centre at your convenience to meet our team and find out more about us.
Meet the Centre Manager – Garima Gupta
I began my career in early childhood education and care in 2009 and started working at Creative Garden Pakenham in 2021. I hold a Diploma in early childhood education and care, currently studying an advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management.
I am very passionate about education and believe that the early learning helps to introduce children to the world of lifelong learning.
Children are a wonder box and hold this treasure of learning and growing every day. This is our inspiration and also our philosophy.
I see myself not as the leader but a follower where we as educators follow their passion by not creating it but introducing them to new things. Active listening, being supportive, observing is the key to help the child on their journey of interest. As educators we just must Fan the Flame.
Our service is a home away from home where you will see your child not just being looked after but NURTURED.
We will not only look after your child safely while you work, but also inspire a lifelong love of learning. Research shows that early childhood education is one of the best ways to help your child develop the social, emotional, and cognitive skills they need to prepare for primary school and beyond. Our team provides high-quality early childhood education in a fun, caring and supportive environment. We provide children with social and cognitive experiences that help them become independent and develop a positive attitude to learning.
We have a multicultural, committed and long serving team. We are like one big family and believe in celebrating every culture and little things. We provide a second home like environment to our children and our team of caring and professional educators creating an environment that supports the learning, health and wellbeing of every child.
We believe in helping and guiding the family to find the right fit for their child and family. We understand how crucial it can be for first time parents to find the right childcare for their child. We endeavor to support the family right from the tour and assist them at every step.
Our families love to stop by at drop off and pick up and have a chat about their day and anything in general. They feel very supported and loved. Have a Cuppa with some ready to eat snack on your way out.
We believe in open communication and looking for the best for our children and families. We will listen to you walk with you and be there with you for any support.
Get ready for school at Creative Garden
With longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens – 6:30am to 6:30pm, five days a week, 52 weeks of the year – your child will be truly prepared for school and life beyond.
Our kindergarten program will prepare your child for school through:
- A comprehensive curriculum taught by qualified early childhood teachers
- Stimulating and purposeful learning environments
- A play-based learning approach that engages young minds
- The development of literacy and numeracy skills using real-life experiences
- A focus on social and emotional development
Book a tour today to experience the Creative Garden difference. We can’t wait to meet you and share this exciting journey with our family.
Room and Facilities
Creative Garden Pakenham provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A homely, safe and secure environment for children.
- Highly qualified and dedicated educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day.
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The ongoing development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms provide:
- A Kindergarten program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning placing children at the forefront of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- A transition-to-school program.
See how we plant a love of learning at Creative Garden Pakenham. Book a tour today to see everything our centre and team has to offer.